Fundamentally this course is designed for all white-water paddlers. The objective is to teach simple and safe skills that can be applied appropriately.
· To improve individual’s awareness of safety skills in the river environment.
· To teach personal survival skills.
· To teach basic throw line rescue techniques.
· To understand the need for structure in an emergency situation
· To outline basic rescue protocols that prioritise the safety of the individual above all others.
· To introduce & develop the ‘clean rope’ principle
21 September 2019 - 22 September 2019
02 November 2019 - 03 November 2019